Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter with E

Easter sunday was a very happy and special morning for E, she woke up and mum talked her into wearing a tutu in bed and took her out for an easter egg hunt! All the effort was worth it when I saw that smile on E's face as she looked at the bunny foot prints around the house. I didn't get much time to plan a big hunt for E in fact I didn't even pack the gifts that I bought her to put along with the chocolate eggs. I made some felt bunny foot prints and scattered them around the house pointing towards the chocolate eggs and we went around the house with E pointing towards the eggs and let her discover her gifts. She was ecstatic!


Here are the bunny foot prints made out of felt. I made them in the morning so they are not all of a consistent shape but they did the trick. I found the instructions here while I was looking for some foot prints to printout and stick around the house, I'm glad I made them out of felt instead of the printed ones.


 It doesn't matter what is in the basket as long as there is something in the basket and e is the one who found it. At this age finding treasure is what is becoming a really interesting play for E, she likes to find treasure and take ownership of it. E has recently started becoming fond of plush toys and she likes to carry them around as well as pretend play with them, which is great for me as she finally found purpose for all the soft toys I made for her.



I used some felt on brown paper to create this easter bunting, it was very simple and very quick. The tissue paper fringes  were super easy to make too. Just cut out three or four fringes and twist them around the string and glue them with a glue gun. The easter wall art and easter eggs are from my previous posts. A little bit of easter fun for everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for T&C: