Tuesday 1 April 2014

Easter wall art

This year I want to some Easter decoration as well as craft and not just hog on chocolates! Reason being E can recognise "bunny" and "egg " almost in anything, anywhere now and that is very exciting for me. E and I painted done eggs just a few days ago and while E enjoys painting for her it needs to be done on a clean white sheet of paper not a foam egg! 


This is a very simple wall art that didn't take me long to make and yet looks gorgeous. I covered a plain canvas with chevron striped fabric. Added a felt bunny cutout and finally gave it a pom pom tail. I just drew the bunny shape myself but it would be nice to printout a basic shape and cut the felt in that shape. 





Hope you make one of these for Easter this year or use the technique and make any shape in felt to create your own artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for T&C: