Thursday 10 October 2013

Fairy Lights Dress Up-Option 2


As I mentioned in my last post, I did another version for the fairy lights for Diwali and here it is. This one is quite similar but I have added streamers and the size is much smaller. 

 I have cut thinner strips from the gold sheet of paper (card stock thickness) and punched holes through out the strip of paper. Then I cut some thinner strips of fluoro coloured streamer, any colour would look good. Stick them to one edge of the gold strip of paper with glue stick. Now just roll the gold strip and let the sheet take its own shape. Since it is thicker paper, I got a pentagonal shape instead of a round cylindrical shape, when i folded the paper. Stick the ends together with sticky tape and hang it onto your fairy lights with a string or fishing line.

These looks just awesome during the day as they would at night with the Diwali diyas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for T&C: