Saturday 27 July 2013

Pac-Man Birthday Cake



My Dear Husband loves his computer games and Pac-Man is his all time favourite. So for his birthday this year I gave a Pac-Man themed party. I baked his favourite orange and poppy seed cake and covered it with Fondant. It was more of a guys party and the boys really had fun, the cake was a big hit with the boys and to top it all it was Black!


Just to decorate the table I added these two gift boxes with pacman shapes. I used pearl candy to make the dots on the cake.

Here is how the decorations looked at night when the party began. Yellow and Black were the more dominant colors in the decorations.




2 comments:

  1. this must have been so much fun Minnu...Hemu I'm so envious of you...lucky guy...U've the most awesome wife on this earth...Mini Singh tussi chha gaye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually Pac-Man on a cake!! Brilliantly done, Penda told me it was a Pac-Man cake but I was wondering how it would be done. I like the cherry detailing as well. Orange and Poppy seed!?! Minni, just for us curious types, can you also cut a slice so that we can see the inside of these delectable beauties..

    ReplyDelete

Messages for T&C: