Thursday 11 July 2013

"It's A Boy" Baby Shower

Parties are so exciting and more so when it is a Baby shower!
I love planning parties themes, crafts and food. There is so much that can be done. As I put in a lot of effort for every party I plan,I thought it would be a good idea to share it through a blog.Here is what I did for my friend's baby shower. She wanted it all blue with few accents of color.


Being lover of craft I just had to make the decorations myself. Tissue paper pom poms, paper buntings and diamond shaped craft paper tied together with a string hung from the ceiling.I made the "It's a Boy" banner with paper cut in the shape of a tie.


And here are the cake and cupcakes which I made myself. All the toppers are made out of fondant covering a moist rich chocolate cake.I did a really thick crumb coating which is showing out of the fondant. However, the cake did taste great with all the frosting!


Paw Paw carved out in the shape of the stroller with grapefruit and lemon wheels pinned with grapes on a toothpick .I filled it with grapefruit segments, cucumber and carrot ribbons around the stroller.


It was a fun day and my friend enjoyed her baby shower as much as I did, maybe I enjoyed more!


2 comments:

  1. Always love your creations! Am glad that you now have space to share it with others as well. The thought and effort that you put in the details is amazing. Just waiting for something to celebrate something with you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this is the most beautiful baby shower I've ever seen...
    Minni awesome as always...showed it to mummy and she marveled at your art and passion...
    Believe me if I will ever plan a baby it will for this reason only ;)

    ReplyDelete

Messages for T&C: